Piles & Piers
The use of helical and resistance piering systems can provide a quality solution for a wide range of commercial, industrial, institutional and high-rise structures to sound walls, communication towers and bridges.
In addition, the network of experienced HPA engineers combined with the CHANCE team can provide extensive technical support, including geotechnical and structural engineering services, to help solve your specific project needs.
Some of the many applications include:
- New construction supporting foundation grade beams, column bases, compression, tension and concrete slabs.
- Repairing failed or old foundations using time-tested engineering solutions.
- Retrofit foundations in existing structures where new loads are being added, or under existing concrete slab.
- Permanent battered piers to take lateral loads, including wind and seismic.
- Machinery/equipment foundations for immediate loading with increased capacity.
- Wind and seismic loading applications such as sound walls, billboards, communication towers, and more.
- Foundation support in tight access or inaccessible areas, primarily vertical axial compression loading.
- Permanent or temporary foundation structural shoring, primarily vertical compression loading.
- Permanent tension hold downs for wind and seismic loads.
- Foundations in noise-sensitive areas where vibration is a concern.